Oct 22, 2017
Provide the end-to-end SAN-Fabric/NAS infrastructure service. Assure the stability of SAN-Fabric/NAS services following defined service levels. Enable operational service delivery by providing and managing all infrastructure requirement related activities aligned with the business needs and assuring availability, stability, agility, security and time to market requirements.
Manage the day-to-day operations, drive team performance and people development, within the given guidance, standards, processes and targets and based on customers’ needs.
Delivery and implementation of SAN-Fabric/NAS infrastructure according to business needs particularly achieving agility and time to market requirements, with optimized and shortest lead time to connect and according to infrastructure demand forecast
Management and maintain of SAN-Fabric/NAS infrastructure components to ensure compliance, business efficiency, flexibility and increase the value chain
Management and provide a strong interface with the Automation Unit to ensure maximum industrialization
Provide support in the incidence and problem management process in all SAN and NAS infrastructure related issues
Support the definition and maintenance of SAN-Fabric/NAS standard and component catalogue based on the requirements of the SMUs
Manage the capacity pools and related provisioning (hardware and software) processes up to the purchasing interface
Support the negotiation and purchasing process of all the SAN-Fabric/NAS infrastructure related components and services
Manage the relationship with external vendors and providers
Drive full set of people management activities.
Lead, motivate, coach and develop team members – drive a culture of strong staff engagement.
Manage team performance from a delivery point of view along given targets, directives and processes.
Foster continuous improvement as an incremental piece of the daily work.
· Leadership – driving on Key Management Goals within TPE
· Management – Quality, Cost, Process, Customer, Time Management
· Project Management Support
· Lean Management – Lean Leadership
· Coaching A3s
· Lifecycle Management
· Decommissioning Support
· Regular Reporting and Management
Understand customers’ (internal/external) needs and translate them into services.
Effectively communicate with team members, peers and management.
Provide expertise and guidance.
Foster efficient usage of company resources
Exposure to cloud based storage, Object store (Scality , CIF, Nutanix) will be added advantage.
· Personal Management Skills
· Good Project Management and negotiation skills
· Good Communicator in written and oral form
· High IT-affinity in general, i.e. ability to quickly gain top-level understanding and interact with various subject matter experts
In-depth knowledge of project management, ideally PMP or equivalent certification
· Strong interpersonal skills, tenacity and ability to drive results in a complex, multicultural environment and at different hierarchical levels
· General knowledge of Airline business and IT and/or GDS distribution models.
· Strong background in Storage, Networking and Data Center Management services and hardware/software vendors for procurement services.
· A very strong sense of process - ITIL Incident, Problem, Change, Configuration & Release Management.
· Experience in coordinating tasks and changes in a distributed environment
· Experience in setting up Operational Processes and procedures for mission critical applications
· ITIL v3 certified.
· SLA Management, Contract Management , Delivery Management
· Knowledge of Agile, Kanban and Lean IT
·Proven people management ability in order to lead a large team, consisting of managers and analysts.
·Accountability and Pro-activity.
·Analytical & Conceptual thinking.
·Strategy, Direction, Planning.
·Empowerment & Coaching.
·Relationship & Team Building.
·Ability to influence and motivate others.
·Strong willingness to cross train to learn new skills and take on new responsibilities.
·Willingness to contribute to sorting through complex issues, perform root cause analysis and conduct comparative analysis of multiple solutions.
·Ability to identify, analyse, prioritize data events, problems, issues and improvements.
·Communication - Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills, including ability to chair / minute meetings, deputise for the Director and present to large audiences & Top Management.
University degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent
Over 12 years’ experience working in the Data Centre Operations discipline in product based organizations.
JUSTHIRE ONLINE TALENT MANAGEMENTSERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India